woensdag 17 juni 2020

Masterbate and cum......

"Hello again, Masto, I remember the for time I shaved my cock and balls. The look and feel made me so horny I had to masturbate and cum. It was intense and the feeling of rubbing my semen over my cock and balls was so incredible. It was then that I started having my masturbation buddy ejaculate on my genitals and I would use his sperm lube to cum with. Keeping it hard and horny, Roberto"

Het is ongelofelijk lekker om het warme 'nectar' sperma uit je penis te halen en dan het liefst zonder intens klaar te komen. Proberen om het sperma, eventueel door 'prostaatmelken' er uit te krijgen zonder orgasme. Zodat je je eigen sperma kunt inzetten als glijmiddel voor het uiteindelijke echte orgasme.
Masto heeft helaas geen intieme vriend of buurman die zijn zaad over Masto's speelplek wil spuiten. Want dat is natuurlijk het ideaalst! Een andere oplossing kan zijn dat je het zaad zo nu en dan opvangt in een ijsblokjesvorm en invriest. Zodat bij een volgende geilsessie jouw eigen porties sperma weer voorhanden is.......!

1 opmerking:

  1. Hello Roberto, thank you so much for your contribution on this blog. I also play a lot with all kind off rings. Around my dick and balls also. I love it. You can find a lot of pics from me in this blog. Keep horny,
    Ben.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen