woensdag 1 juli 2020

Separation tying of testicles......

"Hi Masto, Thanks again for your wonderful blog. I truly enjoy reading all the wonderful emails and stories from you and your friends and all the photos. It makes me very excited and I really enjoy playing with my erect penis. I am now a proud wearer 24/7 of a glans ring. It feels so good and makes me get erections more often, especially when I am sleeping. Also I like separation tying of my testicles from time to time. Like the look and feel. I have attached some photos of me all excited. Enjoy!! Hard, horny and happy, Roberto"

Wat zijn dit weer prachtige geile foto's die Roberto mij stuurde! Masto vindt de opgebonden testikels een enorm geil gezicht. Extra druk op de zaadhoudende bijballen door het koord maakt het geheel nog geiler. De eikelring accentueert prachtig zijn dikke stevige penis. Let ook eens op de grote urinebuis waar het heerlijk "sounden" mee moet zijn......!

1 opmerking:

  1. Mooie stevige lul. Ja druk op mijn bijballen/ zaadleider geeft extra geile impuls, als aanvulling op de gekmakende orgasme aandrang !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen