woensdag 17 februari 2021

My penis. I love it......

"Hello Masto, It's been a while since I have contributed anything to your great blog. I have been enjoying all the horny postings and continue to be masturbate and take pictures of my penis to share with others on the various online groups I frequent. I am grateful to still be able to get an erection and masturbate since it feels so wonderful. I find myself less interested in ejaculating which is different for me. I definitely not disappointed. I have been trying out doing some sounding and was able to find a chopstick that works wonderfully. Still getting used to the feeling of having it in my urethra. Any tips from your friends would be appreciated. Enjoy the pictures and keep up the horny postings. Best, Roberto."

Tekst, foto's en filmpje spreken voor zich. Thanks Roberto voor jouw heerlijke bijdragen van jouw heerlijke polsdikke gereedschap. Een geile zaadopwekkende lust om naar te kijken......!

1 opmerking: